Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Smashingtine Day

First I need to say that I feel totally out of whack that I'm not on a train right now.
And that I have been in philly all week.
But anyways it has been great to be in the same place all week and I got to spend valentines with a group of my closest friends.

 Are you ready for it?

Yes we smashed a piñata at a dive bar for valentines day!

I couldn't think of any better way to spend my evening.
 The day started out like any other day! Except tons of chocolate and free lunch from my boss for v day (reason 2435 why I love my job)


Then after work the real fun began...
 I made this pretty heart piñata this weekend from and per the advice of of this awesome site and from the advice of the site I paper mached the shit out of it..(maybe to much)


 We all went to a dive bar and hung it from a random hook in the ceiling and just started to beat the crap out of it... Unfortunately I have no action shots but here are some before and after pics!!! Hopefully a video montage to come !

group shot of the girls! 
yes those are heart glasses

poor piñata
the aftermath!!!! 
Who would've know that the bat would break first....OOOPS!

Valentines night was just what the doctor ordered and I am grateful for all my friends that spent the night drinking, chatting and beating up a piñata!!! Thanks for being amazing people.

How was your Valentines???? 


4 comments:

  1. I was so excited to see pictures of the pinata! such a great idea:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!! I'm glad you enjoyed them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should market these Smashingtine Pinatas, it's a great idea. Seriously, you could get rich.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Marla! If only they didn't take so long to make!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

leave any comments or questions <3

Popular Posts