Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Here's to you

Hey all. We are over here prepping for the impending doom of a week of full days at MD Anderson starting friday. Hopefully all of the tests go well and are timely! I'm not quite sure who put my schedule together but lets just say each day is jam packed and I'm not completely positive it will all go according to plan. But that isn't why I wanted to write this post

This post is a huge thank you to all you! I have been receiving kindness, love and support from so many people everyday. It has amazed me that you all let me share my story with you. I have heard from people that I hadn't heard from for a long time and it all amazes me. Thank you. I don't think I can say it enough. But believe me that I feel all the positive vibes you all send me way.

Thank you to all my friends who are coming to visit or have visited. Thank you to my family for all the sweet notes, puzzles, love and delicious yummy crabs from san fran. Thank you for all the sweet emails and Facebook messages. Thank you for supporting and sending notes of love and support to my mom. I am just in awe! So no matter how you have supported my family and I thank you and we feel it!

Here is a quick picture of an amazing group of ladies that have helped support my mom during this whole time. And they decided to secretly get together and make a quilt for me to take into the hospital - and I will definitely be bringing it along. It is absolutely gorgeous.


So no matter what know that your love and support is being felt! 

Oh and if you haven't been swabbed yet check out SAM and see if they are coming anywhere close to you! It is a wonderful group of 3 young ladies looking for bone marrow matches. They are touring the country in 2015 and entering people into the registry!


2 comments:

  1. I'm honored to send little wishes of encouragement and positive energy your way. Wish I could do more.........Hugs to all the family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are always in my heart and prayers Elle, love you xo

    ReplyDelete

leave any comments or questions <3

Popular Posts