Thursday, July 16, 2015

back here

Ugh - I just couldn't keep it boring enough and have landed myself back in the hospital hopefully just for a few days. I am back here because I spiked a fever AGAIN! it got up to 100.9 and 100.5 is the magic go to the hospital number so I am back in a teeny little room with a bed that moves.

Luckily my fever has come down since yesterday and I am back to normal temperature - It went down last night in fact so lets hope it stays down now and they let me go home ASAP. We had lots of plans for today as it's my brothers birthday but I guess we get to have another hospital party... boooooooooooo.

I think the best thing that happened last night is that we came into the room (I am on a different floor than usual) and we didn't see the pull out couch and we got all upset that there was no bed for my mom, dad or brother to sleep on just a reclining chair and then finally we asked the nurse for pillows and a blanket for my mom and I made a sly comment about there not being a couch and VOILA she pulled a murphy bed out of the wall cabinetry!!! I might sleep on there because I despise my moving bed!

They are currently pumping me full  of all sorts of antibiotics and fluids to get rid of whatever is causing my fever.  So cross those fingers they let me out soon!


3 comments:

  1. Sheesh, I'm so sorry. Thank heavens for antibiotics and fluids...........hang in there! I'm sorry this happened on the eve of your bro's birthday, but, there is always tomorrow or the next day!

    Take streamers the next time you go to the hospital, if there is a next time and dress up your bed area. That's what we did with Jennifer. You know, flower streamers, etc.

    Hugs from someone you don't even know, but who cares.

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad to hear your fever is down, try to keep it that way
    . Sending positive waves for continued healing. Andee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you Elle! Heal quickly and completely! You are an inspiration. Hang in there, better roads are ahead! Hugs

    ReplyDelete

leave any comments or questions <3

Popular Posts