Sunday, January 3, 2016

New Year

2015 wasn't quite the year I had in mind when I rang in the new year eating yummy ramen and celebrating with the mummers last year but it has definitely been an interesting one. One that threw a lot of curve balls and life lessons. A lot of patience that I continue to need and a lot of time to think.

I have tried to spend my time wisely when I am able to so here is my list of things I learned to make in 2015:

*bagels
*do-nuts
*kolaches
*baguettes
*hearth bread
*pullman loaf
*bread rolls
*pretzels
*babka
*challah
*Pho
*ciabatta

that's all I can remember right now but I am excited to continue my journey in baking and cooking to learn more. Also for all the new adventures that await. Every day is a step forward and a day to learn something new!

I hope everyone enjoyed their New Year and Holiday's as much as I did.




A few quick photos of the holidays! and no that is not our house with the 25 thousand foot soldiers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

leave any comments or questions <3

Popular Posts