Monday, September 21, 2015

dun dun dun

GRAD SCHOOL IS HERE and let me tell you I have my prettiest pens ready, my favorite notebooks and all the best glittery notecards. Just kidding, well half kidding, I do have pretty pens and my fave notebooks - that I had to order from amazon because no one sells them in stores anymore its insane.

On to other much more interesting news. This weekend was Bone Marrow Donor Day and coincidentally I received a letter back from my donor! How awesome is that! We have some crazy parallels in our lives. She also works with littles in a classroom, loves to travel and seems to be an overall awesome person. It was perfect timing because I was just thinking about how I hadn't heard back from her yet and it had been quite a while since I sent my letter, and I let myself start to think that I wasn't going to get a response. Oh how wrong I was! We both know very vague things about each other as we are not allowed to share any information that could possibly identify us to each other. But hopefully that will be over soon and we can actually get to know each other.

More exciting news is that I was kicked out of physical therapy. Well not kicked out that sounds like I did something bad. Rather I graduated from physical therapy and last friday was my last session. I am totally sad because now I have to actually workout and make myself do it. I know I can do it but its just that much easier when you have to show up somewhere and someone is there to tell you what to do and watch you do it! Heres to self - discipline the theme of this fall. Self discipline to workout and self discipline for grad school!!

woot woot this week is going to be full of school work, working out and a dr.'s appointment to wrap it up. Oh and a wonderful women is having a birthday mid-week and I better get my present picking skills honed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave any comments or questions <3

Popular Posts