Thursday, February 9, 2012

Happy Thursday

So the weekend is almost here! WOO HOOO
I'm coming to the conclusion..slowly...very slowly.. that i might be a
(wait for it)

a morning person

This is a total shocker to me but it is 9.45 I have already
-done some laundry
-worked on some grad school homework
-ate
-showered 

I think some days I can get to 4 (err maybe even 7pm) and not have done any of the above.

The morning seems to be such a peaceful time in the day when I don't have to worry about what/where I need to be (I mean if i wake up with enough time to just chill out)
I am usually the person who wakes out of bed 5 mins before I need to be out the door and run around like a crazy and hope that I look decent enough to be seen in public

Oh and not to brag but I absolutely LOVE my new job as a preschool teacher at this beautiful place:
(yes we do have like 11 thousand foot ceilings)



Oh I've also done some online window shopping this morning and came up with these two gorgeous pieces! If any one is feeling in a gifting mood I'd be more than happy to receive these!! JUST KIDDING but I do think I need to purchase both
zara.com 
nastygal.com

I hope everyone has a PRODUCTIVE and happy thursday!!

(if you like to read news this is a pretty amazing piece on a young man and an organization he's created for at risk youth)

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave any comments or questions <3

Popular Posts