Tuesday, February 7, 2012

My first post

Hi everyone (or no-one since this just started ) 
I am so excited to start sharing my world with people on here!
I am addicted to reading a TON of blogs so I hope to  be as amazing as some of them one day.
I started a blog a while back but then it fell to the back burner.

Oh and if you want a little pick me up read these amazing 99 Stories they will make you Smile, laugh and cry all at the same time 

I cannot wait to start everything and to start off this fabulous new blog here are some fun pictures of cute animals! 
(who doesn't love <3 cute animals?)

What...how cute is that?






















im a cute bulldog :)


















3 comments:

  1. Glad to be your first reader. =)

    Followed, hope you don't mind. And maybe you'll stop by my place someday.

    thebookness.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you @thebookness for following! I checked out your blog it is lovely. I am so jealous that you live in Norway, it looks so beautiful. Maybe I can bounce some blog ideas/questions off of you sometime? (like how do I reply to comments?)

      thanks again

      Delete
  2. Love it! Love the pics. Want that pretzel!

    ReplyDelete

leave any comments or questions <3

Popular Posts