Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Heart Day

One major thing I say from all of this craziness is wow do I feel the love! I mean I feel it from all different directions! So thank you to all that have read my blog posts, who have commented on things and have taken the time to call / chat with me!

I send all my love right back out to you all.

I have also received many wonderful pieces of mail. I got an amazing little package of philadelphia foods - and let me tell you delicious pretzels in my family go fast! I can't wait to use my love mug, although I'm not sure it will ever be cold enough down here for a delicious mug of hot chocolate. I guess I will just have to find other uses.

Even though I can't be with my love on valentines and I miss him so, I can feel all the positive vibes sent my way! And because I miss him so here are some fun pictures of us.




love you babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave any comments or questions <3

Popular Posts