Friday, June 26, 2015

Day +43

and sorry to report but things here are just chugging along easily.  Well I'm not really sorry to report that but rather overjoyed because as my clinic team likes to say boring is good here.

Everything seems to be going in the right direction. My liver complications are all sorting them selves out (well thank you steroids!) and coming back down to normal! I have started to have the shakes which they say is just a side effect of one of the drugs. Knitting and writing have become a little bit more of a challenge but not too bad.

The only other major effect is that I have started to wake up early! Why, why! I don't need to wake up early on days that I don't go to the hospital. But my body has decided that 5:50 is the perfect time to wake up, without fail. Honestly though, I am not hating it. With the heat here in Houston, I can get out for a nice long morning walk before the sun is out and start my day nice and slowly. It's like a whole new world when you wake up and don't have to run around to get ready. My room is cleaner. I make my bed every morning - I don't know what these new stem cells are doing to me, my donor must be a neat and tidy person.  And it doesn't hurt that I am able to call it quits whenever and take a nap - that is a must!!

A short sweet update! I have to run and go change my home infusion bag! Have a great weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave any comments or questions <3

Popular Posts