Wednesday, August 12, 2015

I didn't forget

I havent forgotten what I said last week about posting more often. I was just waiting for this awesome exciting news. I am free of my third, fourth and fifth nipples!!! MY LINE IS OUT! tomorrow I get to take a shower without having to tape 1/4 of my body up with saran wrap and awkwardly stand so my right side doesn't get wet - fearing it would get into my line! I am so freaking excited I cannot stand it! 
here is a short bit on my line

you will not be missed
thank you for saving me from endless needle pricks (kinda)
you will not be missed
thank you for hanging out in my armpit for 4 months
you will not be missed
thank you for helping save my life
you will not be missed
you will be remembered but
you will not be missed

Besides that fun exciting news all is staying boring. I had my 2nd post transplant bone marrow biopsy  this morning as well. This will show how many donor stem cells are in my system vs my own - the last one showed amazing results so there is no doubt in my mind this one will come back swimmingly as well. So right now I feel a little like a patched up rag doll! 

Day +91 is one for the books :) 

7 comments:

  1. An Elly patched sweet doll would make a beautiful story quilt!!! Think about it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to hear the line is out. They are such a pain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a pic line for a week. Hurt like hell going in. Once in it was great, but I had it only for a week. And most of that week I was too sick to care…So happy you are getting yours out! Another step forward on this adventure of yours. Hang in there, you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome news ... Keep the boring coming!!!😃

    ReplyDelete

leave any comments or questions <3

Popular Posts